Search this blog
- lindsay: Judy, thank you so much for taking the time to read about my journey here. Thank you for sharing your...
- judy: Linds, I knew this was posted in the summer, while we were traveling, and i had in the back of my mind to read....
- Lindsay: Thank you so much, Stef! I love you and talking with you too. It’s so true that the kindredness...
- Stef: Thanks for your honesty in this and for our conversation while you guys were visiting. I love that no matter...
- Lindsay: Sarah, thank you so much for reading and then sharing your thoughtful response. I love that you wrote it was...
Tags from this blogAIDS answer behavior bit blog body change church class consent control Country faith fun haven health heart hiv aids home job journey mood morning motivation office person post reading roller skates Self self efficacy Senya sex social and cultural anthropology stress stressful life events theory time Today Twirling vcf way work yesterday zuri
Tag Archives: work
The past few days Collin was in New York City for work. Darby, Jason, Lyric and Ollie were kind enough to invite Senya, Zuri, and me to their home for the days that Collin was gone. I missed Collin, and … Continue reading
We spent the day doing questionnaires in two more schools, but the most noteworthy fact about today is that it is Senya’s 7 month birthday. This girl is so precious, and I love knowing her and being her mom. I … Continue reading
I had intended to write a pretty detailed blog post last night about my experience conducting the questionnaires for the second time. After our full day, however, I ended up falling asleep with Senya while putting her to bed only … Continue reading
Today was a full day of work here, and it felt great to get so much done! Collin did a really nice job at articulating some details of our work day at collinandlindsayinkenya.blogspot.com There was a very nice rainstorm this … Continue reading
Today was bliss. Sundays in Kenya are pretty much about church or chilling. Today, we chose the latter. Tomorrow we start what promises to be a full month of work on this pilot study we are doing and also following … Continue reading
I am so sorry that this poor little blog has been so neglected for a while now. It reminds me of so many plants that I’ve remembered just a little too late and discovered just a little too dead. The … Continue reading