Search this blog
- lindsay: Judy, thank you so much for taking the time to read about my journey here. Thank you for sharing your...
- judy: Linds, I knew this was posted in the summer, while we were traveling, and i had in the back of my mind to read....
- Lindsay: Thank you so much, Stef! I love you and talking with you too. It’s so true that the kindredness...
- Stef: Thanks for your honesty in this and for our conversation while you guys were visiting. I love that no matter...
- Lindsay: Sarah, thank you so much for reading and then sharing your thoughtful response. I love that you wrote it was...
Tags from this blogAIDS answer behavior bit blog body change church class consent control Country faith fun haven health heart hiv aids home job journey mood morning motivation office person post reading roller skates Self self efficacy Senya sex social and cultural anthropology stress stressful life events theory time Today Twirling vcf way work yesterday zuri
Category Archives: travel
Friday I’m in love. With Bangkok. With Thailand. With my family. With new adventures. With pushing myself beyond what I used to think I was capable of doing. With knowing that inner growth has been inspired by motherhood. Ten and … Continue reading
Two days ago was a doozy. Picture violent fits on a tiny airplane. Picture little pals screaming and spitting and yelling at well-meaning strangers (flight attendants, taxi drivers, and anyone who looked in our direction, generally). Picture a long day … Continue reading
Today I woke up a tad nervous. Here we were in Bangkok with a week sprawled out in front of us during which Collin would be working all day every day. I started thinking, “I’ve got two tiny pals, and … Continue reading
Having Senya and Juniper along for this trip is extremely fun. I wasn’t sure what it would be like to have Senya in a developing country. Junes, I knew, would be fine. She’s so laid back, friendly, and small enough … Continue reading
We are headed out the door in a few minutes, and we’ll be home in about 36 hours. It’s been a great month, and I’ve enjoyed writing about my experiences here on this blog. Thanks for reading! I hope to … Continue reading
Focus groups continue to be successful. Yesterday evening I met with a group of secondary students at a private boarding school for girls. It was really fun. The girls were very interested in the discussion, and I got some really … Continue reading
I had intended to write a pretty detailed blog post last night about my experience conducting the questionnaires for the second time. After our full day, however, I ended up falling asleep with Senya while putting her to bed only … Continue reading