Search this blog
- lindsay: Judy, thank you so much for taking the time to read about my journey here. Thank you for sharing your...
- judy: Linds, I knew this was posted in the summer, while we were traveling, and i had in the back of my mind to read....
- Lindsay: Thank you so much, Stef! I love you and talking with you too. It’s so true that the kindredness...
- Stef: Thanks for your honesty in this and for our conversation while you guys were visiting. I love that no matter...
- Lindsay: Sarah, thank you so much for reading and then sharing your thoughtful response. I love that you wrote it was...
Tags from this blogAIDS answer behavior bit blog body change church class consent control Country faith fun haven health heart hiv aids home job journey mood morning motivation office person post reading roller skates Self self efficacy Senya sex social and cultural anthropology stress stressful life events theory time Today Twirling vcf way work yesterday zuri
Category Archives: faith
For the past month or perhaps a little less (I’ve lost track), it felt like all signs were pointing towards an imminent move back to our house in West Grove. It was like we were on a plane that was … Continue reading
So, in terms of an update: we went to Mosaic yesterday (that’s a church) in Pasadena. We have been both Sundays that we have been in LA, and it’s a fun way to spend our day. Darby, Jason, Lyric, and … Continue reading
I woke up this morning and I found out that I did not get the Fulbright. Gasp, I know. Whenever you read the words “I regret to inform you” in the beginning of a letter and then “please do not … Continue reading
Because it’s the weekend (blog reading is low on the weekends) I am going to do a little unconventional blog post. I just browsed through some old snippets of my journal writing from several years back. It surprised me to … Continue reading
I am really tired tonight, folks, and my writing may reflect that. I thought that I would briefly mention rumination before retiring to bed for the night. Rumination is the term for a concept with which most people are familiar. … Continue reading
Today I went to campus for a sustainability committee meeting. Senya came with me. It went really well. She just chilled out on my lap for most of it; when she got hungry, I gave her a bottle. She was … Continue reading